Enrollment for 2023-24
If you want to CONTINUE taking a language that you have taken in the past at IEU, simply enroll in the subject through the online platform.
- Ordinary enrollment: June 21st – 30th, 2023 (2nd – 5th years)
- Extraordinary enrollment: July 12th – 23rd, 2023
- ADD/DROP period 2023- 24: starts September 4th, 2023 and before 20% of the course sessions.
During the ADD/DROP period, you will be able to enroll in a language or drop the language previously selected.
Every language course has an additional cost per credit, there are 3 credits per semester, 6 credits per academic year.
- All BIR degree students: obligatory degree language cost included in your degree.
- DUAL BIR degree student: additional language cost also included in your degree.
- Non-native Spanish student: you can take Basic and Intermediate Spanish language courses during your first two years at IEU for free.