If you want to CONTINUE taking a language that you have taken in the past at IEU, simply enroll in the subject through the online platform.
- Deadline for ordinary enrollment: June 6th -30th, 2022 (4th and 5th years) and June 22nd – 30th, 2022 (2nd and 3rd years)
- Deadline for extraordinary enrollment: July 6th – 17th , 2022
- ADD/DROP 2022/23: starts September 5th, 2022 and by the 5th session for languages: October 3rd, 2022
During the ADD/DROP period, you will be able to enroll in a language or drop the language previously selected.
Every language course has an additional cost per credit.
- All BIR degree students: obligatory degree language cost included in your degree.
- Dual BIR degree student: additional language cost also included in your degree.
- Non-native Spanish student: you can take up to 12 ECTS of basic Spanish language classes during your first two years at IEU for free (must enrol in free groups).